If you are contemplating a change in your practice, such as:
- Retirement from practice at age 55+
- Part time practice
- Reduction or change in the scope of your practice
- Employment with a government agency or non-private practice setting
- Employment with an HMO or other self-insured organization
- Joining a practice insured by another carrier
- Moving out of state
The Board of Trustees of the Mutual Protection Trust will levy the 2017 assessment in November 2016. To allow ample processing time, we recommend that members advise us in writing no later than October 31, 2016 of any of the above changes to be considered eligible for waiver or proration of the 2017 assessment.
To report practice changes, log in to your account at www.CAPphysicians.com and then click/tap the "Membership Information Update" tile, send an email to ms@CAPphysicians.com, or call Membership Services at 800-610-6642.