A reservation must be made for this program: Please submit your risk management program reply form or call CAP’s Risk Management & Patient Safety Department at 800-252-7706 to confirm your attendance for one of the programs. CAP Risk Management CME Program (Santa Clara)
CAP presents live and online events for physicians to participate in throughout the year - all presented by experienced subject matter experts. Our events and training are designed to help advance your learnings in the area of risk and practice management.
CAP’s educational webinars are part of a broader initiative to help members succeed during these changing times in medicine. Our free quarterly webinar series covers a wide range of topics including coding and reimbursement, HIPAA compliance, online reputation management, workplace violence, human resources, and more.
View Our Available Webcasts Now:
- Trumpcare vs. Obamacare: What's Next?
- MACRA: Coming to Terms with the New World of Medicare
- A Successful Path to ICD-10: One Year Later
- Reducing Liability Risk in Your Medical Office
- Concussion Evaluation and Management: The Physician’s Risk Reduction Playbook
- Why Clinical Integration? Why ACO?
- How Safe Are You? Responding to the Challenge of Workplace Violence
- Data Breach: It Can Happen to You
- Everything You Thought You Knew About the HIPAA Security Rule … But Probably Don’t
- How Doctors Can Protect Their Online Reputation
The Residents Program is a series of modules developed and presented by CAP staff to share important knowledge about risk management, professional development, and more. The full range of hospital medical staff, from students to interns to residents to faculty and fellows, find the content of the education programs to be a valuable adjunct to classroom instruction and clinical experience. The modules, presented at no charge, can be tailored to the host organization’s specific concerns.
To learn more, please contact Carole Lambert, Residents Program Director, at 213-473-8748 or clambert@CAPPhysicians.com.
We organize special events year-round that bring together the medical community with our staff and expertise. These events enable you to stay connected with an expert network and attend educational opportunities aimed at helping you run a more successful practice.
- Dinner Presentations
See below for a list of all upcoming events.