In this age of continuous real-time and on-demand media, how do you know whether your patients are also using their devices to record their office visit without your knowledge or consent? Should patients be allowed to record these visits?
Practice Management Publications
CAP regularly publishes newsletters, bulletins, and other valuable sources of information containing timely news and advice in the areas of patient safety, risk management, practice management, and other medical-related topics.
Assembly Bill 35 (AB 35) will likely result in a surge of claims frequency and severity when it goes into effect in January 2023. Download the latest edition of Physician Today to learn about AB 35’s provisions, how the new legislation materialized, and what you can do to prepare for potential impacts. Also featured are essential risk management resources to help reduce your risk of a lawsuit, which is now more important than ever.
Featured Topics Include:
- Implementing Life-Saving Tracking and Recall Systems
- Coping With Stress Associated With an Adverse Event, Claim, or Lawsuit
- Discontinuing the Patient-Physician Relationship
- Connecting the Dots on Causation
- Communicating With Technology
- Preparing for a Workers' Comp Audit
- Releasing Medical Records – Guidelines for Reducing Your Risk of a Violation
- Managing Patient Expectations
- And much more!