A frequently asked question we receive at CAP is “can I release the records?” Medical practices frequently receive medical record release requests from multiple sources, including subpoenas, attorneys letters, law enforcement, regulatory agencies, and patients themselves.
Practice Management Publications
CAP regularly publishes newsletters, bulletins, and other valuable sources of information containing timely news and advice in the areas of patient safety, risk management, practice management, and other medical-related topics.
This edition of Physician Today addresses the latest issues physicians face in adapting to evolving patient expectations and care. Download this issue of Physician Today to receive a comprehensive collection of articles and resources to help you stay ahead of trends impacting your patient relationships and much more.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- New California Health Laws in 2022
- Closing the Gap in Healthcare Disparities
- Reducing the Occurrence of Telehealth-Related Adverse Events
- Preventing a Complaint from Snowballing into a Claim
- Informed Consent Best Practices – How to Minimize Risk
- Tips for Managing Online Reviews
- And much more!