If you are considering implementing or upgrading to an integrated practice management solution for EHR, billing, and patient engagement services, CAP will serve as your dedicated liaison to industry leader athenahealth. The following products and services have shown to provide practices of all sizes tangible results:
- Revenue Cycle Management—Through athenaCollector, members are able to secure full payment faster and reduce administrative cost and drag. athenaCollector fully integrates with most EHRs. Plus, no payment is required until results are produced!
- Patient Engagement Service—The award-winning athenaCommunicator improves the patient experience and gets patients more fully engaged in their own care—while eliminating unnecessary practice work.
- Network-Enabled EHR—athenaClinicals organizes the moment of care to help providers maximize their clinical productivity.
- Offers eligibility confirmation and accelerated claims payment
- Takes billing and administrative tasks off your hands
- Keeps pace with regulatory and reimbursement changes
- Has the capability to onboard multiple locations easily without big IT installation costs
- Has low cost, proven return on investment; and
- Provides performance coaching and guidance on best practices
For more information, contact Sean O’Brien at 888-645-7237 or email CAPAdvantage@CAPphysicians.com.
CAPAdvantage is a program of CAP that offers members a suite of no-cost or competitively priced practice management benefits extending beyond our superior medical malpractice and risk management protection. The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. and subsidiaries contract to receive compensation from certain product vendors as commissions or marketing fees. CAP uses these funds to control costs and provide additional services to its members.