The elections for the Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. (CAP) Board of Directors and for the Mutual Protection Trust (MPT) Board of Trustees are currently underway—and the July 19th annual meeting date is fast approaching! All members of record as of May 19 should have received their voting materials for the CAP and MPT board elections in the mail, and we thank those of you who have already voted.
It Is Critically Important That All Members Vote Without Delay
There are five easy ways to submit your signed, dated, and completed ballot and proxy:
- Vote Online: Log in to your CAP member account at https://member.capphysicians.com
and follow the instructions. Register for an account at https://member.capphysicians.com/register
if you do not already have one.
- Vote by DocuSign: You have received emails from CAP and will be receiving additional emails if you have not voted yet asking you to sign your ballot and proxy via DocuSign, which allows you to easily and securely vote through your web browser in less than a minute.
- Vote by Fax: Submit your mailed ballot and proxy to 213-576-8574.
- Vote by Mail: Use the postage-paid envelope included with your mailed ballot and proxy materials.
- Vote through CAPMobile: Download CAP’s app by visiting
https://www.CAPphysicians.com/CAPMobileIOS for iOS users and
https://www.CAPphysicians.com/CAPMobileAndroid for Android users, or scanning the QR code.
Log in using your CAP member account log in information.
Register at https://member.capphysicians.com/register if you need an account.
If you did not receive your voting materials, if you need another copy of your ballot and proxy, or need help voting, please contact Membership Services at 800-610-6642.
Please Save CAP and MPT the Expense of Additional Solicitation and Vote Today!
As a physician-founded and physician-directed organization, the members’ best interests form the foundation of CAP. If we do not receive a majority of the members’ votes, additional resources will need to be used for continued efforts to collect votes. The more votes we receive, the fewer resources will be required for follow up.
When you support CAP, you are joining nearly 13,000 of California’s finest physicians who benefit from exceptional medical malpractice protection provided through our Mutual Protection Trust, as well as access to outstanding physician support benefits. Please vote today—your participation in the 2023 CAP ballot and MPT proxy helps all members!