As an organization run by and committed to the success of our physician members, CAP offers you a full array of services beyond your medical professional liability coverage to help you operate a safer, more successful medical practice. Human Resources support is just one example of those services.
If you haven’t taken advantage of these five HR-related CAP offerings, there’s no better time than the launch of the new year to start maximizing productivity, fostering positive morale, and protecting your practice:
- Free HR Consultation. CAP physicians and their office administrators can call one of CAP’s own HR executives during normal business hours for expert consultation and advice on any HR-related issue – no matter how big or small. We’re here to help you with questions regarding termination, discrimination, wage and hours, employee misconduct/performance problems, leaves of absence, and all other HR issues that you might encounter.
- Customizable Human Resources Manual. CAP’s Human Resources Department offers a free customizable human resources manual designed to assist you in providing appropriate office policies for the management of your employees throughout the employment cycle. This comprehensive, customizable manual is designed exclusively for medical practices and is updated annually to keep you abreast of current laws.
- Paylocity. If you’re in need of outstanding payroll and HR support, including benefit administration, talent management, time and labor management, applicant tracking, performance reviews, and more, we encourage you to consider Paylocity. Paylocity simplifies how you perform everyday payroll and human resources tasks with one smart online system that streamlines your processes, saves time, and reduces redundancy. As a CAP member, you’re entitled to significant discounts on à la carte services. For more details, contact Denise Figone at Paylocity at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-975-1435.
- EPLI Coverage. Practices of all sizes are vulnerable to employment-related claims, including wrongful termination, discrimination, and harassment, to name a few. Through the CAP Agency, you can apply for an Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) policy administered through a carrier rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best. You can request a coverage limit of up to $1 million for settlements or judgments from many common lawsuits brought by employees, former employees, job applicants, or other third parties.
- CAP Job Board. If you are looking to add or replace a physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant in your practice, look no further than the CAP Job Board. This member-exclusive benefit enables you to post your available jobs for free – with free renewals – exposing your openings to medical professionals seeking to join an outstanding practice in California. To post your open position, visit https://jobs.capphysicians.com.
For information about any of these exclusive CAP member programs and services, simply contact CAP Membership Services at 800-610-6642 or ms@CAPphysicians.com. Our helpful member support professionals are happy to answer any questions you have or refer you to the appropriate department.