Personal Insurance Products at Discounted Rates … For a Limited Time
The Cooperative of American Physicians (CAP) is pleased to offer personal insurance coverages that members can enroll in at competitive group rates during the October 1 through November 15, 2023 open enrollment period.
This is the only time of year that you can upgrade your existing benefits or select new coverages offered through CAP Physicians Insurance Agency, Inc. (CAP Agency), in partnership with MetLife.
All available programs are designed to help protect the wealth and/or well-being of you and your family, and include group life insurance, short- and long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance, legal protection, and more. A comprehensive list of coverages can be found in the flier included in this issue of CAPsules.
Here are five smart reasons to secure your personal insurance coverages through CAP Agency during this limited-time open enrollment period:
- Our licensed agents are experienced in tailoring coverage just for physicians.
- As a wholly owned subsidiary of CAP, you can trust CAP Agency to have your best interests as our number one priority.
- All your personal insurance needs are covered in a one-stop-shop from an industry-leading carrier (MetLife).
- Enjoy benefits for the entire family.
- Easy access to coverages at specially negotiated rates just for CAP members.
Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of these member-exclusive coverages. But remember, open enrollment ends on November 15!
For Questions or Assistance, Contact CAP Agency:
Call: 800-819-0061, Press 5 or