You can now go online and set up recurring payments to pay your CAP bill easily and securely directly from your checking account, just like a paper check but with a lot less hassle.
Faster Processing Time No need to write and mail a paper check
More Secure and Reliable Reduce the chance of lost or stolen mail
Save Time and Money Save on the cost of stamps, checks, envelopes, and time
Even if you pay your bill by credit card, setting up recurring electronic payments from your checking account may be a better and more secure option to save you time and headaches.
Go Paperless and Set Up Automatic Payments Today! It’s Easy and Convenient!
Starting January 2023, all CAP members will be enrolled in paperless billing and will need to opt out if they would like to continue receiving paper bills for a $2 monthly fee.
Don’t wait! Enroll in paperless billing today! You can also set up automatic payments using your checking account.
- Visit https://member.CAPphysicians.com to log into your CAP account. Visit https://member.CAPphysicians.com/register to create an account if you do not have one.
- Once logged in, select the green “Set Up Paperless Billing” button.
- Select the “Via Email Only” button.
- Verify your email address and click the “Save Changes” button.
- Then, click on the “Pay CAP Bill” button. (Agree to the terms and conditions when prompted)
- Click on the ”Set Up Autopay Payments” button and select the “New Bank Account" option under the payment method drop down menu.
- Provide the required information to complete your enrollment.
For assistance with your account or if you have questions about your membership, please call 800-610-6642 or email MS@CAPphysicians.com