Dr. Michael Liu will be leading this session twice a year to help participants assess their progress in growth and balance in their wellness strategy.
Participants who attend this session will:
- Perform an honest self-assessment of areas of wellness or opportunities to grow.
- Discuss concrete strategies in making improvements to their "wheel" and how OCMA can support these improvements.
- Get an introduction to the OCMA Wellness Certificate Program, a custom program track for physicians in OCMA to help grow and achieve more balance and wellness in life.
- Learn easy and effective practices that will support everyday wellness in their practice and personal lives
- Learn strategies for decompressing and addressing anxiety
About the Speaker
Michael Liu, MD, MBA FACP is the chair of OCMA Wellness Committee and has been trained in coaching and leadership including Robbins Research. He is a hospitalist physician with KP Orange County and co-leads the Performance Improvement group for the service area.