Time: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
About the program:
Dr. Michael Liu will be leading this session on rebalancing one's life by using a potent discovery process for one's drivers and values.
In this session, attendees will:
• Perform a self-assessment of their values and the drivers of their decisions, whether consciously and subconsciously.
• Understand how their drivers led them to where they are today.
• Learn concrete strategies in making improvements and rebalancing their values to align with the bigger goals they have in life.
• Discuss how the OCMA Wellness Certificate Program could be incorporated into your growth strategy.
• Receive an introduction to easy and effective practices that will support everyday wellness in one's practice and personal life.
About the Speaker
Michael Liu, MD, MBA FACP is the chair of OCMA Wellness Committee and has been trained in coaching and leadership including Robbins Research. He is a hospitalist physician with KP Orange County and co-leads the Performance Improvement group for the service area.