Physician Wellness Event
Creating a Clear and Compelling Vision
Sponsored by OCMA and Cooperative of American Physicians
Tuesday, January 31, 2023 6:00 p.m. - 7:15 p.m., via Zoom
Dr. Michael Liu will lead you through an educational session on creating a clear and compelling vision to jumpstart your year.
This workshop will include:
- A process for discovering and connecting with your deeper values
- An overview of the daily habits that will help you obtain and create vision
- Tools for managing your "energy" well to create momentum
- An exercise to connect with your power virtues and identifying with the resources you already have
- A meditation about overcoming the obstacles that may be holding you back
- Learning about balancing the "science of achievement" with the "art of fulfillment" both important aspects for balance
About the Speaker
Michael Liu, MD, MBA FACP is the chair of the OCMA Wellness committee and has been trained in coaching and leadership with several organizations including Robbins Research. He is a hospitalist physician with KP Orange County and is the Performance Improvement Physician Lead Advisor for the OC service area. He is a leader for several performance improvement initiatives in health care quality including in the areas of stroke, vaccines, cancer care, pneumonia and infection control. He graduated from UCI School of Medicine in 2004 and completed is residency in internal medicine at UCI Medical Center in 2007 and completed his MBA In 2009.