CAP Members Can Take Advantage of Top-Rated Personal Insurance Programs
Did you know that your CAP membership includes access to a dedicated insurance agency? This means that you not only receive as part of membership — at no additional cost — life, group disability, and cyberrisk protection (among other valued-added coverages), but also access to purchase superior business and personal insurance all through one convenient source at favorable rates.
During the 2020 open enrollment period, CAP members will have the opportunity to add additional coverage to their existing policies or sign up for new coverage. In addition to supplemental short- and long-term disability, the following programs will also be available during the open enrollment period:
- Enhanced dental and vision insurance for individual physicians and their families
- Critical illness insurance
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Here Are Things You Can Do Now to Prepare
1. Review your current policies and coverage.
2. Assess your current personal and business needs and any major changes within the past year.
3. Begin collecting required information: Social security numbers, beneficiary information, etc.
4. Review available coverage programs at www.capphysicians.com/business-and-personal-insurance.
Our goal is to ensure that all CAP members have a comprehensive overview of their available benefits so you can make informed decisions on what kinds of coverage are best for you, your family, and your practice for the coming year.
More information about the open enrollment period will be available in October. Don’t miss important emails from CAP that will include details on rates and how to enroll. Contact us today at 800-819-0061, or at CAPAgency@CAPphysicians.com.