Meet Sarah E. Scher, Chief Executive Officer of CAP. Physician Today spoke with her recently to find out more about why an organization like CAP can be such a huge benefit to the state’s physicians, especially now during these uncertain times.
Practice Management Publications
CAP regularly publishes newsletters, bulletins, and other valuable sources of information containing timely news and advice in the areas of patient safety, risk management, practice management, and other medical-related topics.
Physician Today is CAP's newest practice management publication. Penned by CAP and associated industry experts, each article offers valuable takeaways to help you stay in the know, and out of the courtroom.
Inside this issue, you will find:
- Current trends and legislative updates impacting California physicians
- California legislation on discharge planning for the homeless population
- The #MeToo movement’s potential impact on business owners
- The ins and outs of purchasing life insurance
- Tips on discussing informed refusal with your patients
- And much more!