The Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. (CAP) is proud to join the Placer-Nevada County Medical Society (PNCMS) in hosting this free, no-obligation CME* presentation.
A healthy physician-patient relationship is often the result of a physician’s ability to deliver information effectively and compassionately. During this free CME dinner program, presented by CAP Senior Risk Management Specialist, Dona Constantine, RN, BS, physicians will learn about the key elements required for a successful patient communication strategy that can lead to improved patient safety, satisfaction, and engagement.
Reserve Your Spot Today!
At the end of the program, the learner will be able to:
- Define the elements of good communication
- Identify how communication relates to customer service
- Develop office communication strategies to improve patient care
- Identify literacy barriers that interfere with good communication
- Discuss methods to communicate effectively with challenging patients
*This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Institute for Medical Quality/California Medical Association (IMQ/CMA) through the Cooperative of American Physicians, Inc. CAP designates this educational live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.